Thursday, 10 November 2016
10 Tips To Make Black Friday Run Smoothly 2016
1) Before Black Friday hits, look out for deals which will save you even more money on Black Friday. Did you know at the present moment if you are a new user to Zeek you are able to swag a £10 Argos Gift Voucher for just £4.40? That allows you to get £5.60 off an already reduced Black Friday Deal! Zeek offers many other gift vouchers at a bargain price. Zeek offer discount cards with up to 30% off so if you know what shops you are looking to hit on Black Friday, purchase a discounted gift voucher and save even more money on your Black Friday deal. If you are a new user to Zeek add code 2AHFDU33 to your promo box when you sign up. This gives you £5 free towards any gift card on the Zeek site.
2) Before Black Friday hits, write a shopping list. There is nothing worse than impulse buying on Black Friday. What you may think is a good deal, maybe something which you do not need and will not use at all. Money saved are only great on things which you will use. Don't waste money on something which you will use once or twice or will forget about in a cupboard.
3) If you are able to, stay up and watch Black Friday deals hit the internet. This allows you to see what kind of offers will be in store on Black Friday and this may help you save time and money knowing what is on offer in stores instead of spending hours walking around shops and spending your hard earned cash on parking or transport to your local shopping centre or favourite stores. Some Black Friday deals hit websites at 12am however some websites do not load their Black Friday deals until early morning. I always check websites before I hit any stores on Black Friday.
4) Certain places such as John Lewis offer you a price match guarantee. If I am buying electronics I often favour buying them at John Lewis as not only do I find their customer service great but I also love their extra years warranty they offer. On Black Friday if you can, check prices at competitors and if the price beats John Lewis let them know. You will get a price matched bargain and a years extra warranty all for free. It pays to shop around and be savvy.
5) Read reviews when you are buying unknown products on Black Friday. You might see a product that seems like a real bargain because it’s cheap however it might be a good deal for a bad reason. You might get it home and find out it’s poorly made and comes without quality features. If I have no background knowledge about a product I often search for reviews on the product and read several to get a balanced review on a item. There is nothing worse than buying a item and being disappointed with it later on.
6) If you are shopping online on Black Friday remember to check out websites such as Topcashback and Quidco. These sites often give you cashback on purchases. If you are buying a few things online on Black Friday it is worth clicking a few buttons. You are able to get up to 20% back on your online purchases. Thanks to cashback sites, you can spend the money you have saved on something else.
7) If you are shopping online use a credit card or use PayPal to pay for your purchase. Using these 2 methods of payment protects your purchase a little more than using a regular debit card. If a item goes missing or does not turn up you are able to claim back the cost of the product via Paypal or your bank. If you do use a credit card, use one that offers you rewards such as air miles, cashback or vouchers.
8) When shopping for Black Friday deals, see if the deals can be combined. Many stores at the present moment have 3 for 2 offers or buy one get one free. When buying something ensure that you are not able to take advantage of another offer as well as the Black Friday price.
9) Some retailers bump up the price before Black Friday meaning that you are thinking you are getting a bargain on Black Friday when retailers slash the price however this may not be the case. Use software such as camelcamelcamel to compare prices for Amazon and search sites such as HotUKDeals to see if the price has been cheaper. There is nothing worse than thinking you have got a bargain but finding out you have not got a great deal.
10) If you are purchasing Black Friday deals for Christmas, ensure that the product will be delivered in time for Christmas if you are ordering online. I often find offers on Amazon can take a few months to come which means that I would miss out on receiving the product in time for Christmas.
Here are my top 10 tips for Black Friday 2016. Remember to get as much knowledge as you can before shopping so that you get the best bargains and have the best experience possible. Do you love Black Friday? Have you got any top tips to add to make Black Friday run as smoothly as possible?
© MUMMY TO THE MAX | All rights reserved.