I am always looking for bright, fun recipes to cook with Maxwell and I thought this recipe was not only simple but delicious to make. Maxwell loves helping to create simple but tasty treats and he was recently in his element when we got to make Rainbow cake fudge together. See out recipe below.
2 cups of white or yellow cake mix
250g Icing Sugar
113g of butter
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 bag of white chocolate chips
½ cup of bright sprinkles
1. Spray or line an 8x8 baking pan. Leave the baking pan on the side to use later.
2. Mix your cake mix and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Add your cream and butter and microwave for 90 seconds, or until butter is completely melted.
3. Add in your chocolate chips and ½ of your sprinkles. Mix gently.
4. Pour mixture into your baking pan.
5. Top your mixture with remaining sprinkles.
6. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until very firm. Remove from baking pan and cut into squares.
Remember: Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.