Recently I have been creating delicious food in the kitchen and today I thought I would share with you my Strawberry Cheesecake cupcakes. These cupcakes are simply divine and perfect for all the family to snack on. Not only are these perfect for treats at home, they are perfect for picnics, lunch boxes and to give to family and friends!
115g unsalted butter (room temperature)
1 tea spoon baking powder
1⁄4 tea spoon salt
50ml vanilla extract
200ml heavy cream
Sugar heart (for garnish)
1. Preheat your oven to 356 degrees(Fahrenheit).
2. In the small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt.
3. In another bowl , combine the butter, the sugar, the egg and the vanilla extract, mix them together.
4. Add the half of the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda,salt) and the half of the milk,mix together.
5.Repeat this once more until all ingredients have been used.
6. To bake the cupcakes, you need a cupcake tray or silicone cupcake case.
7. Using a large spoon or a large ice cream scoop, scoop the batter evenly in your tray or case.
6. Bake for 20-25 min.
1. Cut the stems off the strawberries.
2. In a small bowl add heavy cream, mix very well with an electric mixer.
3. Add 180g Philadelphia and mix the heavy cream and Philadelphia together very well.
Make a whole on the centre of cupcakes and place inside a strawberry.
Top with cream cheese and add some sugar hearts (as shown in the picture).