Today I thought I would share with you a delicious Easter treat which is not only delicious for children but it is also fun to make. Today I am proud to share with you Easter Egg Hunt Cups. These would make the perfect addition to any Easter party but would make a lovely treat for children and adults over the Easter Season.
1 box of chocolate cake mix (prepare as directed on the box)
Green food colouring
Egg shaped sprinkles
10 to 12 clear plastic cups
1. Prepare cake as directed on the box.
2. After cake cools, crumble cake into bits.
3. Fill clear cup 3 quarters of the way full with crumbled cake.
4. Place egg-shaped sprinkles into the cups within the crumbled cake.
5. Make icing as directed on the box.
6. Add green food colouring to the icing.
7. Spread green icing onto the top of the cake, until the cup is full.
6. Top the pudding with the green sprinkles.
7. Place a few egg-shaped sprinkles on top of the green sprinkles.
8. Place the PEEPs marshmallow bunny on the top of the treat.